Campaigns and Scenes Analytics
Analytics track customer outreach and engagement levels. With Analytics, you can monitor things like unique users, click-through rates on call-to-action buttons, views, average time spent on the page, geo-location, and more.
Having access to analytics is really important as it helps business users make decisions, become more adaptive, and uncover insights in the context of their business. Analytics also helps business users to have an idea of how to improve their value and performance across the chain whether it's in product development, manufacturing, marketing, service, etc.
How to access Campaigns Analytics?
- In Dreemar Admin, access Campaigns.
- Look for the desired campaign name to check, and click Analytics across the details.
How to access Scenes Analytics?
- In Dreemar Admin, access Scenes.
- Look for the desired scene project to check, and click the Analytics button for the details.
- Scene Analytics can only be accessed if the Scene has been published. If Scene has not been published, you'll see Publish button instead of Analytics.
The following sections can be seen in your campaign and scenes' analytics data:
- Activity by Scene
- Activity by User
- Activity by Location
Please see the video below for an overview of Dreemar Admin > Analytics:
Sessions display the total number of times that users accessed the scene/s of a campaign. This means that a user conducted an activity in the in the marker integrated with Dreemar's augmented reality solution and scanned it.
Summary displays the campaign's analytical data based on the total number of sessions, users (individual), Android users, and iOS users.
Activity by Scene
Activity by scene displays the scenes' analytical data under the specific campaign you selected. This will show the breakdown of users, sessions, total time, ClickThrough Rate (CTR), and share rate per scene.
Activity by User
Activity by scene displays the users' analytical data under the specific campaign you selected. This will show the breakdown of users, sessions, total time, ClickThrough Rate (CTR), share rate, Android access, and iOS access per user type.
- One Time refers to new users who visit or view the marker (a page or image that the user scans to view augmented reality) for the first time.
- Returning refers to users who visited or viewed a marker multiple times.
Activity by Location
Activity by location displays the campaign's analytical data based on the location of the user who engaged with the marker. This will show the breakdown of the country, total sessions, total time, ClickThrough Rate (CTR), share rate, Android access, and iOS access.